The apprenticeship periods last one months. Available dates in 2018: February 5 / March 2 and November 12/December 7
Please call or email us to ask about available dates and cost in 2018 | +39 057748033 or email@example.com. Grazie.
The topics covered are listed below:
The program has been active for over 26 years. This unique program is of particular benefit to the beginner, but intermediate, advanced and professional glass artists have found the apprenticeship to be useful to enhance their skills and exchange ideas.
- Techniques, materials, tools
- Design of cartoons and patterns
- Glass cutting
- Experience in using and matching different types of glass
- Basics of painting technique: grisaille, media, tracing, matting/li>
- Leading, soldering and cementing
- Kiln operating
- Glass fusing
- Combining leaded, fused and painted glass
- Installation on site